Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by adfel70 <ad...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/19 14:16:44 UTC

Question regarding possibili

Hi, we plan to establish an ensemble of solr with zookeeper.
We gonna have 6 solr servers with 2 instances on each server, also we'll
have 6 shards with replication factor 2, in addition we'll have 3
zookeepers.

Our concern is that we will send documents to index and solr won't index
them but *won't *send any error message and we will suffer a *data loss*

1. Is there any situation that can cause this kind of problem?
2. Can it happen if some of ZKs are down? or some of the solr instances?
3. How can we monitor them? Can we do something to prevent these kind of
errors?

Thanks in advance