Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Christoph C. Cemper @ Cemper.com" <ch...@cemper.com> on 2001/09/26 13:58:28 UTC

org.apache.axis.session without getId (AW: Hi + congrats + Contrib proposal)

Hi Glen,

any particular reason, why the session-interface does not have a getId like
i.e. the httpSession?

that will be necessary for SessionId-Generation and should be kept inside
the session, right?

mfg / kind regards,
Christoph C. Cemper

email:    mailto:Christoph@Cemper.com