Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by padawan <ru...@yahoo.com> on 2008/06/09 04:02:45 UTC

JAX-WS and Tomcat 6.0.16?

I hoping other can explain this to me.  I've created a Web Service using
JAX-WS.  I have the service building and deploying to Tomcat 6.0.16.  I have
attempted testing the URL for the WSDL in hopes of verifying the WSDL.  The
expected outcome is for the WSDL to display in the browser.  Using the URL

http://localhost:8080/my_webservice/MyDocumentRetrievalServiceBean?wsdl

The browser reports a Http Status code of 200.  However, the Browser does
NOT display the WSDL.

Am I off base here using JAX-WS in Tomcat?  Any reasonable susggestions
would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading my post.

Russ

Re: JAX-WS and Tomcat 6.0.16?

Posted by padawan <ru...@yahoo.com>.
Okay, I figured what was stopping me what I did not create a listener and I
did not create the sun-jaxws.xml file.  Once I did this, I started seeing
errors.

Russ