Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Herry Koh <he...@yahoo.com> on 2001/11/07 16:57:30 UTC

Problem Working with Weblogic and AXIS

Hi
I am a self confessed newbie on SOAP, just trying out the various
examples given in the latest download of AXIS on Weblogic 6.1

Following the example and weblogic's packaging, I 'warred' up the
contents of the webapps in AXIS and deploy it on weblogic. That
was fine. However,  when I try to deploy one of the examples, the
weblogic server log complain that it cannot update a file :
null/servlet-config.xml. The service did deployed fine, however, as I
was able to call it using the examples (example3).

When I restart the server, I found (using AdminClient list) that the
service I deployed is nolonger there and I have to redeploy it. Is it
normal behaviour??

Cheers,
Herry