Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by David Benigni <db...@lutron.com> on 2005/12/19 22:37:34 UTC

SA Quarantine App

Hello,

I've been searching for an application to manage per user quarantines
with SA.  Currently, the setup I have running is a external mail gateway
running SA.  Each individual has a procmail recipe to create a
quarantine of sorts, and the rest of the email it forwards on to an
internal server.  Ideally, I'm looking for a simple web app that would
let the users log in, check their quarantine and have the option to
resubmit it through to the internal server.  Has anyone run across such
an app?

TIA,
Dave

Re: SA Quarantine App

Posted by Dirk Bonengel <di...@bonengel.de>.
Have a lokk at Maia Mailguard:
http://www.renaissoft.com/maia/

Basically it's an enhanced version of amavisd-new and also allows the
users to maintain their own whitelists.

RE: SA Quarantine App

Posted by Shayne Lebrun <sl...@muskoka.com>.
We use maildrop to redirect mail into a user's IMAP 'trash' folder.  Most of
our users POP their mail, so they just never see it, and it gets autocleaned
after a week; if they want to look at it, they log into squirrelmail webmail
app, and look in the trash folder.  If they want a message, they move it to
their inbox.

Muskoka.com
115 Manitoba Street
Bracebridge, Ontario