Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2011/03/03 12:10:33 UTC

Check staging script does not work anymore

Hi,

I just realized that our check staging script does not work anymore.
You can try this with:

./check_staged_release.sh 003

It seems that requesting the index.html of a dir does not work anymore.

Maybe it's possible to change wget to not request index.html when the
url ends in a slash?

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Check staging script does not work anymore

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
I've updated our script to ignore robots.txt which caused the problem

Regards

Carsten Ziegeler  wrote

--
Carsten Ziegeler