Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Hugi Thordarson <hu...@karlmenn.is> on 2016/03/04 11:34:15 UTC

How to check if an ObjectContext is the root ObjectContext? (has no parent)

Hi all.
How do I check if an ObjectContext is the root ObjectContext, i.e. does not have a parent ObjectContext? Do I simply check if the ObjectContext’s channel is an instance of an ObjectContext to see if it’s a child context?

Cheers,
- hugi

Re: How to check if an ObjectContext is the root ObjectContext? (has no parent)

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Yep, still true in 4.0

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.
Hi Hugi,