Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Joel Shellman <jo...@ikestrel.com> on 2004/05/25 19:25:15 UTC

Packaging up a build

I'm looking to switch our development to using Maven. A coworker has
told me that he needs a way to zip up our source and send it to someone
else so they can build it. The concern is this would be difficult if we
were using maven (he says requiring them to install maven is unacceptable).

Are there any tools or functions out there that would make it easier to
do this? I guess what we would need is an "export to ant script" sort of
function that also included all the dependent libraries.

Thank you,

Joel Shellman