Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Ning Zhang <ni...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/17 16:24:45 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-656: MirrorMaker2 Exactly-once Semantics

Hello everyone,

I'd like to start a vote on KIP-656. This KIP aims to make MirrorMaker 2 replicates messages exactly-once across clusters
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-656%3A+MirrorMaker2+Exactly-once+Semantics

Re: [VOTE] KIP-656: MirrorMaker2 Exactly-once Semantics

Posted by Ning Zhang <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I started a DISCUSS thread: https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r9d1c89b871792655cd14ff585980bb0ace639d85d9200e239cc0e1cd%40%3Cdev.kafka.apache.org%3E

Posted by Ning Zhang <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hello All, given that we already had good feedback and discussion about KIP-656 in https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r9d1c89b871792655cd14ff585980bb0ace639d85d9200e239cc0e1cd%40%3Cdev.kafka.apache.org%3E

I want to continue the vote so that I could move on to the PR stage.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-656%3A+MirrorMaker2+Exactly-once+Semantics

Thanks

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.