Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by jsarman <gi...@git.apache.org> on 2013/06/20 02:55:43 UTC

wicket pull request: Add Custom Serializer for Glassfish 4 App server and a...

GitHub user jsarman opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/wicket/pull/43

    Add Custom Serializer for Glassfish 4 App server and an Annotation to cdi module to force Cdi to be declarative

    I created an Annotation in the wicket-cdi module that can be used to filter out only objects that need injection as opposed to all objects. Currently if the cdi component is enabled it sends every object that is added to a webpage into the beanmanager for injection. As of Glassfish 4, Weld will complain if the object does not have a default constructor. This results in several Warnings. Commit 8e518d884ee35a118d6f7772ce3900abd07206f9 fis only a partial fix to the glassfish 4 issue. Component Injector still tried to inject other objects that doesn't need injecting. This is a proposed solution to fix that. Also I added a new module called wicket-glassfish. This contains a custom GlassfishSerializer that fixes serialization issues. Without it and using glassfish created proxies, wickets default serializer fails.

    $ git pull https://github.com/jsarman/wicket gf4

    https://github.com/apache/wicket/pull/43.patch

----

----