Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/01 08:12:44 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Felix Configuration Admin Service 1.2.4

Hi,

Testing the Configuration Admin 1.2.0 and the previous 1.2.2 release
candidate revealed bugs in the permission checking code and a rare race
condition causing the bundle to fail the OSGi TCK tests. For this
reason, I come up with yet another release...

We solved 3 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseVersion.jspa?versionId=12314185

There are two outstanding issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/component/12310342

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/felix-staging-039/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 039 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Thanks and Regards
Felix

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Configuration Admin Service 1.2.4

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
oh my goodness, wrong mailing list. please ignore. thanks. Felix

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Configuration Admin Service 1.2.4

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards
Felix