Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dimuthu Leelarathne <mu...@opensource.lk> on 2003/12/02 03:56:22 UTC

Re: name='sendXsiTypes' value='false' does not work for int ?

Hi Jorg,

I had the same problem in a different context. I had set
call.sendXsiTypes(false) in a wrap\literal client. This didn't work for
integers - i.e. client send xsi types for integers. It worked fine for
String values - i.e. it didn't send xsi types for strings.

Later I discovered the problem. I had used "Integer" class instead of
simply using "int". When I changed the parameter from "Integer" object to
a simple type "int" it worked fine.

I don't know whether this'll do any help. Just thought of letting you know
my experience.

Best Regards,
Dimuthu.

--