Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Jain, Kapil" <ka...@logica.com> on 2011/01/28 13:51:51 UTC

Proxy Recording Problem

Hi,

I am recording through jmeter proxy and I can record few request running on port 80. How ever when I click on one tab then it launches another java client application which is running on different port and I am not able to record any event through proxy.

Can you please help me on this  how I need to record this.

Regards
KJ

Think green - keep it on the screen.

Re: Proxy Recording Problem

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Felix is right , you have to make the java app use your proxy
http://info4tech.wordpress.com/2007/05/04/java-http-proxy-settings/

I dont get what you mean when you say your webapp launches a java
application - is it an applet? or Java webstart? For an applet you have to
goto control panel -- java -- network settings and either choose the use
browser settings (Assuming you have setup the browser to use jmeter proxy)
or set the proxy explicitly.

Re: Proxy Recording Problem

Posted by Felix Frank <ff...@mpexnet.de>.

RE: Proxy Recording Problem