Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by IdeaStack Support <su...@ideastack.com> on 2020/05/06 11:03:03 UTC

[Ticket ID: 975818] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CouchDB 3.0.1 and 3.1.0 released

user@couchdb.apache.org,

Thank you for contacting our support team. A support ticket has now been opened for your request. You will be notified when a response is made by email. The details of your ticket are shown below.

Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CouchDB 3.0.1 and 3.1.0 released

You can view the ticket at any time at https://ideastack.com/order/viewticket.php?tid=975818&c=R6QER8vO

ideastack

Re: [Ticket ID: 975818] [ANNOUNCE] Apache CouchDB 3.0.1 and 3.1.0 released

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.

> On 6. May 2020, at 14:31, Joel Jucá <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> QQ: it mentions support for Java Web Tokens, but what I understand of JWT
> is that it means JSON Web Tokens. Is it a typo or I'm confusing two
> conflicting acronyms?

It’s a running gag :)

Best
Jan
—

Re: [Ticket ID: 975818] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CouchDB 3.0.1 and 3.1.0 released

Posted by Joel Jucá <jo...@gmail.com>.

--
Joel Jucá
joelwallis.com

Re: [Ticket ID: 975818] [ANNOUNCE] Apache CouchDB 3.0.1 and 3.1.0 released

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
Apparently I didn’t ;D

It looks like I’m not a moderator for this list. Can any one of you help?

Best
Jan
—

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.