Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Li Bing <lb...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/23 10:35:01 UTC

How to Process Chinese in Lucene .NET?

Hi, all,

I am new in using Lucene .NET. I am now working on a system that needs
to process Chinese words. However, I have no such documentations. I
notice that the Java version can do that. How do I do that with Lucene
.NET? Your help is highly appreciated!

Best wishes,
Li Bing

RE: How to Process Chinese in Lucene .NET?

Posted by George Aroush <ge...@aroush.net>.
I have been meaning to port the analyzers to C#.  I started on them some
three months ago for a project which didn't go through -- so it's on hold
for now.

-- George

Posted by feran <fe...@whereistand.com>.