Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Aftab Vhora <af...@oracle.com> on 2006/10/11 07:08:08 UTC

Copy Data From Resource Message to JSP variable

Hi,

I have one key-value pair stored in my ApplicationResource.Properties
file of struts. Now I want to copy the value of that resource key in my
JSP variable.

I tried with <bean:message .../> tag, but couldn't find a way.

Please help me in this regard.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Aftab Vhora

Re: Copy Data From Resource Message to JSP variable

Posted by Puneet Lakhina <pu...@gmail.com>.
On 10/11/06, Aftab Vhora <af...@oracle.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have one key-value pair stored in my ApplicationResource.Properties
> file of struts. Now I want to copy the value of that resource key in my
> JSP variable.
>
> I tried with <bean:message .../> tag, but couldn't find a way.

You could use something like this
<bean:define id="varName"><bean:message  key="foo" /></bean:define>

--
Puneet