Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Krishna Rajesh R <ro...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/08 12:30:47 UTC

User Authentication Issue

Hi Dev,

We have installed Sub Version of version 1.5.1 (R23289) on Windows 2003
Server Std Edition. The software is working pretty fine, but while
logging using the Tortoise Client, everytime it accepts the authentication
only after 3 prompts of login credentials. Do we done any configuration
mistake or else is it a Bug. Please help us in preventing this 3 Prompts of
User Authentication.

It would be great help if you send us the configuration file that enables a
single authentication. I'm also attaching the configuration File of my
server for your reference.

Thanks & Regards
Krishna Rajesh

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2112092

Re: User Authentication Issue

Posted by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@hyrumwright.org>.
Please direct usage questions to users@subversion.tigris.org.

-Hyrum

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2112176

Re: User Authentication Issue

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.
2009/5/8 Krishna Rajesh R <ro...@gmail.com>:

> Hi ,
>
> We have installed Sub Version of version 1.5.1 (R23289) on Windows 2003
> Server Std Edition. The software is working pretty fine, but while
> logging using the Tortoise Client, everytime it accepts the authentication
> only after 3 prompts of login credentials. Do we done any configuration
> mistake or else is it a Bug. Please help us in preventing this 3 Prompts of
> User Authentication.

Short answer:
It is known issue with Repository Browser dialog of TortoiseSVN 1.5.
It is fixed in TortoiseSVN 1.6.

TortoiseSVN mailing lists are here:
http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/list_etiquette.html

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko

Re: User Authentication Issue

Posted by Krishna Rajesh R <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Thanks for the mail. We using the svn protocol.   *svn://<Server IP>/Project
*
We can able to view the repository only after giving the password and user
name thrice.

Regards,
Krishna Rajesh

--