Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Nicholas Hemley <nh...@scottlogic.co.uk> on 2012/07/03 11:55:47 UTC

Junit Spring Context - clarification of maven dependencies

Hello,

Before deploying to ServiceMix (4.4.1) I would like to verify that my spring context is 'valid'; therefore I have a Spring-ified JUnit test.

In order for this test to run (and load the application context), I need the org.osgi.framework maven dependency

In ServiceMix 4.4.1, I see that System Bundle 0 contains the following:
0 org.osgi.framework; version=1.5.0

How do I reference this as a maven dependency since there is no such artifact in the central maven repo?

Do I need org.osgi.core?
E.g.
<dependency>
                <groupId>org.osgi</groupId>
                <artifactId>org.osgi.core</artifactId>
</dependency>

If so, which version?

Many thanks.

Cheerio,
Nic

Re: Junit Spring Context - clarification of maven dependencies

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
For SMX 4.4.1, something like
           <dependency>
                 <groupId>org.osgi</groupId>
                 <artifactId>org.osgi.core</artifactId>
                 <version>4.2.0</version>
             </dependency>

It's in the maven central repo btw
http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/osgi/org.osgi.core/4.2.0/

Freeman

On 2012-7-3, at 下午5:55, Nicholas Hemley wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Before deploying to ServiceMix (4.4.1) I would like to verify that
> my spring context is 'valid'; therefore I have a Spring-ified JUnit
> test.
>
> In order for this test to run (and load the application context), I
> need the org.osgi.framework maven dependency
>
> In ServiceMix 4.4.1, I see that System Bundle 0 contains the
> following:
> 0 org.osgi.framework; version=1.5.0
>
> How do I reference this as a maven dependency since there is no such
> artifact in the central maven repo?
>
> Do I need org.osgi.core?
> E.g.
> <dependency>