Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Nicolas Peltier <np...@adobe.com> on 2017/01/06 10:56:53 UTC

[caconfig] shouldn't multiplexers be exposed?

Hi,

right now ContextPathStrategyMultiplexer (and other multiplexers) are in impl package, and thus only accessible within the bundle.

However iiuc those multiplexers are the ones you call to use the interface API regardless of which the implementation is.

If in an application i want to implement let say a custom ConfigurationResourceResolvingStrategy, i might need the ContextPathStrategyMultiplexer API to
use findContextResources, but i (think) i can’t right now?

Nicolas

Re: [caconfig] shouldn't multiplexers be exposed?

Posted by Nicolas Peltier <np...@adobe.com>.
Thanks Stefan,

created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-6442

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.