Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/12 18:59:20 UTC

IGNITE-12358 Migrate ZeroMQ module to ignite-extensions

Hi,

I have raised PR for Ignite zeromq migration to Ignite Extensions repo.

Jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12358

PR https://github.com/apache/ignite-extensions/pull/5
      https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/7240

Please review and share feedback.

This is part of our Modularization effort for Streamer modules

Saikat

Re: IGNITE-12358 Migrate ZeroMQ module to ignite-extensions

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Denis,

I like the idea of grid layout for displaying the ignite-extensions with
logo and urls.

I can add the logos related to Apache projects but for other integrations
like Twitter I will connect back
which logo can be used in the website.

Regards,
Saikat

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have posted my query here in 2.8.1 release thread:

http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Apache-Ignite-2-8-1-RELEASE-Time-Scope-Manager-td46452i20.html#a46833

Regards,
Saikat

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.