Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by almos <al...@ukr.net> on 2013/03/10 00:31:43 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ 1.5.1 issue with an ActiveMQ embedded broker

Checked on TomEE+ 1.6 trunk - exception is a bit different now but issue
still happens randomly and JMS message gets lost.

Here is a stacktrace

Exception in thread "ActiveMQ VMTransport: vm://localhost#14-3"
java.lang.InternalError: LocalBeanProxyFactory.newProxyInstance:
java.lang.InternalError: LocalBeanProxyFactory.createProxy:
	at
	at
	at
org.apache.openejb.util.proxy.LocalBeanProxyFactory$Unsafe.defineClass(LocalBeanProxyFactory.java:816)
	at
org.apache.openejb.util.proxy.LocalBeanProxyFactory$Unsafe.access$200(LocalBeanProxyFactory.java:697)
	at
org.apache.openejb.util.proxy.LocalBeanProxyFactory.createProxy(LocalBeanProxyFactory.java:140)
	at
org.apache.openejb.util.proxy.LocalBeanProxyFactory.createProxy(LocalBeanProxyFactory.java:150)
	at
org.apache.openejb.util.proxy.LocalBeanProxyFactory.newProxyInstance(LocalBeanProxyFactory.java:57)
	at
org.apache.openejb.core.mdb.EndpointFactory.createEndpoint(EndpointFactory.java:78)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ra.ServerSessionPoolImpl.createEndpoint(ServerSessionPoolImpl.java:92)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ra.ServerSessionPoolImpl.createServerSessionImpl(ServerSessionPoolImpl.java:76)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ra.ServerSessionPoolImpl.getServerSession(ServerSessionPoolImpl.java:116)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionConsumer.dispatch(ActiveMQConnectionConsumer.java:130)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection$3.processMessageDispatch(ActiveMQConnection.java:1858)
	at
org.apache.activemq.command.MessageDispatch.visit(MessageDispatch.java:113)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.onCommand(ActiveMQConnection.java:1838)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onCommand(ResponseCorrelator.java:116)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.onCommand(MutexTransport.java:50)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.iterate(VMTransport.java:241)
	at
org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner.runTask(PooledTaskRunner.java:129)
	at
org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner$1.run(PooledTaskRunner.java:47)
	at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895)
	at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError: loader (instance of
java/net/URLClassLoader): attempted  duplicate class definition for name:
"com/bmm/mdb/SynchronizerBean$LocalBeanProxy"
	at sun.misc.Unsafe.defineClass(Native Method)
	... 25 more

	at
org.apache.openejb.util.proxy.LocalBeanProxyFactory.createProxy(LocalBeanProxyFactory.java:143)
[...]

org.apache.openejb.util.proxy.LocalBeanProxyFactory.newProxyInstance(LocalBeanProxyFactory.java:60)
[...]

Regards,
Alex

Re: ActiveMQ 1.5.1 issue with an ActiveMQ embedded broker

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
no,

in 1.6.0 (should come soon too)

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Posted by almos <al...@ukr.net>.
I've used latest TomEE 1.6 for couple of days - issue doesn't reproduce
anymore and everything works smoothly.
Great work! Thank you a lot for the support!

Regards,
Alex

Re: ActiveMQ 1.5.1 issue with an ActiveMQ embedded broker

Posted by almos <al...@ukr.net>.
Thanks a lot!
I'll give it a try let you know about results.

Regards,
Alex

Re: ActiveMQ 1.5.1 issue with an ActiveMQ embedded broker

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Ok,

i didnt try tomee.sh script

here it is fixed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-832

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
ok, built your ear, moved it over apps in a tomee 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT and run
several requests (even ab -n 10000 -c 50
http://localhost:8080/frontend/backend) but got no exception. Tested both
config in tomee.xml

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Posted by almos <al...@ukr.net>.
Thanks for the response.
I'll provide a test project including everything needed to reproduce the
issue and post it here later.

Regards,
Alex

Re: ActiveMQ 1.5.1 issue with an ActiveMQ embedded broker

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

would be great to get a feedback on trunk about it

normally we protected it enough (but can't recal exactly when).

so we'd need more info to be sure that's an issue of tomee (classes,
deployment mode etc...).

*Romain Manni-Bucau*