Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Bac Hoang <ba...@axonactive.vn> on 2010/10/29 08:49:54 UTC

Exception while processing: attach document

  Hello all,

I'm getting stuck when trying to import oracle DB to solr index, could
any one of you give a hand. Thanks million.

Below is some short info. that might be a question

My Sorl: 1.4.1

==== *LOG *========
INFO: Starting Full Import
Oct 29, 2010 1:19:35 PM org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SolrWriter
readIndexerProperties
INFO: Read dataimport.properties
Oct 29, 2010 1:19:35 PM
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$1 call
INFO: Creating a connection for entity attach with URL:
jdbc:oracle:thin:@192.168.72.7:1521:OFIRDS22
Oct 29, 2010 1:19:36 PM org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder
buildDocument
*SEVERE: Exception while processing: attach document *:
SolrInputDocument[{}]
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException: *Unable
to execute query: *select * from /A.B/ Processing Document # 1
============
where A: a schema
B: a table

==== *dataSource *=======
<dataSource name="jdbc" driver="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
  url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@192.168.72.7:1521:OFIRDS22" user="abc"
password="xyz"
  readOnly="true" autoCommit="false" batchSize="1"/>
<document>
<entity dataSource="jdbc" name="attach" query="select * from /A.B/">
<entity processor="SqlEntityProcessor" dataField="attach.TOPIC"
format="text">
<field column="text" name="text" />
</entity>
</entity>
</document>
============
where TOPIC is a filed of table B

Thanks again

Re: Exception while processing: attach document

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
I think this is a JDBC warning message since some isolation levels may not
be implemented in the actual (Oracle) implementation (e.g.:
READ_UNCOMMITTED).
May your issue be related to some transactions updating/inserting/deleting
records on your Oracle DB while trying to run DIH?
Regards,
Tommaso

Posted by Bac Hoang <ba...@axonactive.vn>.