Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jan Behrens <Ja...@offis.de> on 2006/10/31 16:41:14 UTC

Question on howto set up minimal config for cforms

Hi list,

taking my first steps with cocoon I am trying to set up an initial webapp
(my "getting started" project) under eclipse that will allow me to use
cforms to generate an html form from a (large) xml file and its schema.
The question now is what I really need to have to do this.
- I have set up a webapp and included a servlet definition tag for cocoon
in web.xml
- I have copied all jars found under build/webapp/WEB-INF/lib
- I have copied the cocoon.xconf from build/webapp/WEB-INF

What I really want to achieve is use cocoon to dynamically generate a html
form based on a given XML file and its schema - and have cocoon write all
changes back to the initial XML. The rest of the webapp is build on struts
and I can't really change any of it. I guess I don't need any flow
controll from cocoon since this is done in struts?

I have been pointed at the schema2forms example given in the Wiki and am
trying to get this to work... maybe someone has a minimal webapp that just
runs this example and would be willing to share it...? Would be
marvelous!!!

TIA, Jan