Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by tomeemb <mb...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/30 20:37:40 UTC

Anyone know where I can find J2G or another tool to migrate JBoss applications?

I'm trying to migrate a large JBoss EJB CMP application to TomEE. One of the
problems I am having is that with the CMP beans, the field names and the
database column names do not match.  In JBoss this additional mapping is
stored in the jbosscmp-jdbc.xml.  It looks like the JBoss to Geronimo (J2G)
migration tool will migrate the jbosscmp-jdbc.xml to the appropriate
openejb-jar.xml with the necessary mappings.  However, it appears that the
tool is no longer available for download on the Geronimo site.  I've done
some searching and can't find it anywhere else on the web.  Anyone know how
to get a copy of the tool or any other tool that would convert
jbosscmp-jdbc.xml to the appropriate openejb-jar.xml?

Thanks.
- Mike