Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Detelin Yordanov <de...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/08 17:39:06 UTC

RPC/encoded WSDL support

Hello guys,
  Does Axis2 1.4 support rpc/encoded WSDLs?
I am able to deploy a service aar with a custom rpc/encoded WSDL but I could
not invoke it successfully, so I decided to just ask you whether
this is officially supported.
I noticed that Axis2 is converting the rpc operations to doc/literal wrapped
but I was not sure whether this is done only for rpc/literal or it covers
the rpc/encoded
as well?
I also read a long discussion about rpc/encoded support in ADB and I saw
there are already some new classes for it, is this finished or work is still
in progress?

Thanks in advance,
   Detelin

Re: RPC/encoded WSDL support