Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Dan Young <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/03 18:13:20 UTC

Re: Trying to store a bag of tuples using AvroStorage.

Hello Stan,

I'm back from Mexico now, and here's my GIST with all the information.

https://gist.github.com/2293226

Any insight into what I'm not doing correctly would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Dan

Posted by Dan Young <da...@gmail.com>.
Dooohh....thank you for pointing that out....I thought I ran that thru
jsonlint.....That seemed to fix it........

Regards,

Dano

Posted by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dan Young <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dan Young <da...@gmail.com>.
Here's the version of Pig I'm using:

pig -i
Apache Pig version 0.11.0-SNAPSHOT (r1304979)
compiled Mar 24 2012, 21:48:44

The version of Hadoop:
*Version:* 1.0.0, r1214675

Posted by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com>.