Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/12 08:28:19 UTC

Moonshine IDE 1.16.0 Released with big update!

Hello Royale Community,

Moonshine 1.16.0 has been released with big update!

You can download it from our website http://moonshine-ide.com/ and App
Store.

Report any bugs or feature requests on our GitHub project:
https://github.com/prominic/Moonshine-IDE

Added:
- Visual Editor: Added Organizer to allow users to view the structure of
the mockup and change the order or nesting of the components.
- Visual Editor PrimeFaces: Added components calendar, textEditor,
selectOneRadio, selectOneMenu and selectOneListbox.
- Visual Editor PrimeFaces: Added instant preview for project files in the
browser.
- Visual Editor PrimeFaces: Added CDATA information to property panel if
provided through component.
- Visual Editor PrimeFaces: Added Undo/Redo on Copy/Paste.
- Java: Initial support for Java language project types, including code
intelligence features.
- Added Apache Maven support.
- Code Generation: In ActionScript and MXML, generate a getter and setter,
a local variable, a member variable, or a method. When a quick fix is
available at the current position in the editor, a light bulb icon will
appear.
- New File: Added code completion for Superclass and Interfaces.
- File association support for known file types.
- Copying of files and folders from inside or outside of Moonshine, to the
project sidebar.
- Go to Definition: Added feature to go to definitions that are defined in
SWC files. This will open a temporary, read-only file that displays the
public API.
- Workspace Symbols: Classes and interfaces defined in SWC files now appear
in search results.
- Go to Type Definition: New menu command to go to the definition of a
variable or property's type.
- Project Run Settings: Added new field in Project > Settings > Run to
allow launching a browser project with a custom URL. This allows the user
to open a server URL instead of a file path.
- Open projects in Moonshine by double clicking on the project files
(.as3proj and .veditorproj).
- Open/Import Moonshine projects from ZIP archives.
- Project Tree: Allow multiple files to be selected at once to support bulk
copy or delete options

Changed:
- Updated as3mxml[1][2] engine to version 0.17.2.

Bug fixes and improvements. More in release notes: https://bit.ly/2tgLAAD

[1] https://as3mxml.com/
[2] https://www.patreon.com/josht

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Moonshine IDE 1.16.0 Released with big update!

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
That's cool! :)

I saw VSCode already has Java, maven and tomcat plugins. Still could not
try those, but maybe could be a good starting point to see how they solve
it.

Good luck! :)

Carlos

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Moonshine IDE 1.16.0 Released with big update!

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carlos,

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Piotr,

El mar., 12 feb. 2019 a las 9:28, Piotr Zarzycki (<pi...@gmail.com>)
escribió:

> Hello Royale Community,
>
> Moonshine 1.16.0 has been released with big update!
>
> You can download it from our website http://moonshine-ide.com/ and App
> Store.
>
> Report any bugs or feature requests on our GitHub project:
> https://github.com/prominic/Moonshine-IDE
>
> Added:
> - Visual Editor: Added Organizer to allow users to view the structure of
> the mockup and change the order or nesting of the components.
> - Visual Editor PrimeFaces: Added components calendar, textEditor,
> selectOneRadio, selectOneMenu and selectOneListbox.
> - Visual Editor PrimeFaces: Added instant preview for project files in the
> browser.
> - Visual Editor PrimeFaces: Added CDATA information to property panel if
> provided through component.
> - Visual Editor PrimeFaces: Added Undo/Redo on Copy/Paste.
> - Java: Initial support for Java language project types, including code
> intelligence features.
> - Added Apache Maven support.
> - Code Generation: In ActionScript and MXML, generate a getter and setter,
> a local variable, a member variable, or a method. When a quick fix is
> available at the current position in the editor, a light bulb icon will
> appear.
> - New File: Added code completion for Superclass and Interfaces.
> - File association support for known file types.
> - Copying of files and folders from inside or outside of Moonshine, to the
> project sidebar.
> - Go to Definition: Added feature to go to definitions that are defined in
> SWC files. This will open a temporary, read-only file that displays the
> public API.
> - Workspace Symbols: Classes and interfaces defined in SWC files now
> appear in search results.
> - Go to Type Definition: New menu command to go to the definition of a
> variable or property's type.
> - Project Run Settings: Added new field in Project > Settings > Run to
> allow launching a browser project with a custom URL. This allows the user
> to open a server URL instead of a file path.
> - Open projects in Moonshine by double clicking on the project files
> (.as3proj and .veditorproj).
> - Open/Import Moonshine projects from ZIP archives.
> - Project Tree: Allow multiple files to be selected at once to support
> bulk copy or delete options
>
> Changed:
> - Updated as3mxml[1][2] engine to version 0.17.2.
>
> Bug fixes and improvements. More in release notes: https://bit.ly/2tgLAAD
>
> [1] https://as3mxml.com/
> [2] https://www.patreon.com/josht

> Piotr Zarzycki