Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by drvillo <f....@gmail.com> on 2007/02/23 12:10:14 UTC

NPE in Kaha

Hi all

I'm not able to remove messages any more from a Kaha store, after a
recovery.
Below is the trace I get:

Exception in thread "Timer-1" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.activemq.kaha.impl.data.DataManagerImpl.removeDataFile(DataManagerImpl.java:297)
        at
org.apache.activemq.kaha.impl.data.DataManagerImpl.removeInterestInFile(DataManagerImpl.java:272)
        at
org.apache.activemq.kaha.impl.data.DataManagerImpl.removeInterestInFile(DataManagerImpl.java:264)
        at
org.apache.activemq.kaha.impl.container.BaseContainerImpl.delete(BaseContainerImpl.java:196)
        at
org.apache.activemq.kaha.impl.container.ListContainerImpl.remove(ListContainerImpl.java:532)
        at
net.ripe.hstcnt.spool.KahaMessageSpooler._fetch(KahaMessageSpooler.java:77)
        at
net.ripe.hstcnt.spool.KahaMessageSpooler.fetch(KahaMessageSpooler.java:70)
        at
net.ripe.hstcnt.spool.SpoolerJMSBridge.bridgeRaw(SpoolerJMSBridge.java:107)
        at
net.ripe.hstcnt.spool.SpoolerJMSBridge.bridge(SpoolerJMSBridge.java:70)
        at
net.ripe.hstcnt.spool.SpoolerJMSBridge.runTask(SpoolerJMSBridge.java:125)
        at net.ripe.hstcnt.task.HCTimerTask.run(HCTimerTask.java:26)

I'm running rev 490007, quite old I know but it seems that newer version are
incompatible
with the existing store. Before upgrading I'd like to know about 4.2 status
(see the other post)

Thanks a lot

Francesco