Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Kirill Shtumf <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/15 23:18:31 UTC

can not find channel named "stdout"

Hi all!

Today I tried to install the Rivet on Debian Jessie:

Package: apache2-mpm-prefork Version: 2.4.10-10+deb8u3 (with the worker
I got the same error)
Package: libapache2-mod-rivet Version: 2.2.0-1
Package: tcl8.6 Version: 8.6.2+dfsg-2

And I got a strange error: can not find channel named "stdout"
with a simple script: <? puts "Hello world!" ?>

Maybe someone has any ideas on this?

--
With best regards,
Kirill