Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "raoyixuan (Shandy)" <ra...@huawei.com> on 2011/01/17 08:50:18 UTC

about the consistency level

How to set the consistency level in Cassandra 0.7? I mean what command?

华为技术有限公司 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.[Company_logo]

Phone: 28358610
Mobile: 13425182943
Email: raoyixuan@huawei.com<ma...@huawei.com>
地址:深圳市龙岗区坂田华为基地 邮编:518129
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Bantian, Longgang District,Shenzhen 518129, P.R.China
http://www.huawei.com
________________________________
本邮件及其附件含有华为公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁
止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中
的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by

Re: about the consistency level

Posted by Aaron Morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>.
Have you added a Jira for this? Or does anyone else want or not want this feature ?

I'll try to add it as practice.
Aaron

Posted by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>.

Posted by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>.