Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ryan Graham <Ry...@apollogrp.edu> on 2003/10/31 18:30:16 UTC

Jeuclid compatibility

Hi,

Can anyone verify which versions of Cocoon, Tomcat, and the JDK work best
for Jeuclid?  I have tried using it(on Win2K) with:

Cocoon 2.1.2
Tomcat 4.1.27
J2SDK 1.4.2_02

but get no output images.

Since this project hasn't been supported much for almost 2 years, I'm
assuming an older version of all the above components will work correctly
with Jeuclid.

Thanks for any help,
Ryan

Re: Jeuclid compatibility

Posted by Stephan Michels <st...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Ryan Graham wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone verify which versions of Cocoon, Tomcat, and the JDK work best
> for Jeuclid?  I have tried using it(on Win2K) with:
>
> Cocoon 2.1.2
> Tomcat 4.1.27
> J2SDK 1.4.2_02
>
> but get no output images.
>
> Since this project hasn't been supported much for almost 2 years, I'm
> assuming an older version of all the above components will work correctly
> with Jeuclid.

The current CVS HEAD of JEuclid should work with the latest
version of Cocoon. I need some beta tester, before
I release the next version.

Stephan.