Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by 12892667 <12...@qq.com> on 2018/01/08 09:09:19 UTC

are there any plans that replacing storm with flink?

Hi:
    I am a apache eagle user from China,it's the best apache project that I have ever tried,I appreciate all work by the dev team.Any way,I also use flink,it have very good api that I can write batching graph analyst , are there any plans that  replacing storm with flink?

Re: are there any plans that replacing storm with flink?

Posted by Hao Chen <ha...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

The flink is planed but not supported. If you are interested, your
contribution is greatly welcomed!

- Hao