Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2019/04/08 03:13:45 UTC

[VOTE] Rafa Haro to become new PMC Chair

Hi all again,

as per a few discussions on dev@ and private@ about the viability of Stanbol project that happened in the past 2 months or so, I'd like to propose that we take the next step and suggest Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org> as the next PMC Chair for Apache Stanbol. This will help us to get to the viable PMC with the only person who expressed interest chairing it.

Please VOTE in the next 72 hours:

[ ] +1 appoint Rafa Haro to become new PMC Chair
[ ] +0 Don't care.
[ ] -1 do NOT appoint Rafa Haro to become new PMC Chair, because... (explanation required)

Thanks,
Roman.

[RESULT] [VOTE] Rafa Haro to become new PMC Chair

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.
On 2019/04/08 03:13:45, Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi all again,
>
> as per a few discussions on dev@ and private@ about the viability of Stanbol project that happened in the past 2 months or so, I'd like to propose that we take the next step and suggest Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org> as the next PMC Chair for Apache Stanbol. This will help us to get to the viable PMC with the only person who expressed interest chairing it.
>
> Please VOTE in the next 72 hours:
>
> [ ] +1 appoint Rafa Haro to become new PMC Chair
> [ ] +0 Don't care.
> [ ] -1 do NOT appoint Rafa Haro to become new PMC Chair, because... (explanation required)

With 11 +1 votes and no +/-0 or -1 votes this VOTE passes!

Thank you all for voting. I'll submit a board resolution now.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: [VOTE] Rafa Haro to become new PMC Chair

Posted by Andreas Kuckartz <a....@ping.de>.
+1

Cheers,
Andreas
---

Posted by Alessandro Adamou <al...@insight-centre.org>.
+1

Alessandro

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1

go Rafa :)
Rupert

Posted by chalitha udara Perera <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Chalitha Perera (BSc.Eng(Hons))

*Data Scientist*
*Rozie AI *

Re: [VOTE] Rafa Haro to become new PMC Chair

Posted by Luis Fernando Gutiérrez <lu...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1

Enviado desde mi iPhone

Posted by Antonio David Pérez Morales <ad...@gmail.com>.