Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Violeta Georgieva <vi...@apache.org> on 2016/04/18 14:15:13 UTC

[ANN] Apache Tomcat 7.0.69 released

The Apache Tomcat team announces the immediate availability of Apache
Tomcat 7.0.69.

Apache Tomcat is an open source software implementation of the Java
Servlet, JavaServer Pages, Java Expression Language and Java
WebSocket technologies.

This release contains a number of bug fixes and improvements compared to
version 7.0.68. The notable changes since 7.0.68 include:

- Correct a false positive warning for ThreadLocal related memory leaks
  when the key class but not the value class has been loaded by the web
  application class loader.

Please refer to the change log for the complete list of changes:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/changelog.html

Note: This version has 4 zip binaries: a generic one and
          three bundled with Tomcat native binaries for Windows operating
          systems running on different CPU architectures.

Note: Use of the Java WebSocket 1.1 implementation requires Java 7.

Note: If you use the APR/native AJP or HTTP connector you *must* upgrade
          to version 1.1.33 or later of the APR/native library.

Downloads:
http://tomcat.apache.org/download-70.cgi

Migration guides from Apache Tomcat 5.5.x and 6.0.x:
http://tomcat.apache.org/migration.html

Enjoy

The Apache Tomcat team

Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat 7.0.69 released

Posted by Utkarsh Dave <ut...@gmail.com>.
Thanks again. That helped and all good with compilation now.

Posted by Violeta Georgieva <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Utkarsh Dave <ut...@gmail.com>.
Hi Violeta,

Posted by Utkarsh Dave <ut...@gmail.com>.