Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mike Spisak <bu...@pb.net> on 2001/05/09 21:09:24 UTC

Upgrading Tomcat to fix bug...

I want to remedy the "view source code" bug in Tomcat 3.x...

I have searched around and cannot find anything on how to upgrade my tomcat
instance from 3.2.1 to 4 ..

Is it as simple as unzipping the new tomcat code over my 3.2.1 install?? I
dont want to do anything that will mess up my original configuration..

If upgrading is a bad idea, are there any other suggestions other than
upgrading to fix the %70 "view jsp source" bug?

Thanks in advance..

Current Configuration:
OS: Win2k
WebEngine: IIS5
Tomcat v3.2.1
DB: mySQL

FYI: the above config is working very nicely (except for the tomcat bug..)
Thanks!

|  m i k e  |