Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Guoliang Cao <ca...@ispsoft.com> on 2000/12/29 17:55:18 UTC

How to avoid specifing namespace in an instance xml document?

Hi,

I've created a lot of schemas for input requests.  Now I'm creating
schema for output commands. I gave these requests and commands different
namespaces. However, I'd like to reuse most of those type definitions
existed in request-schemas.  And I don't want to add namespace prefixes
when I generate an instance xml document(output command xml). What
should I do after created the doc and before validating it?  Insert
namespace and prefixes one by one for each element which isn't in the
default namespace? I have to say, after namespace is imported, xml stuff
becomes much more complicated.
Any comments'll be appreciated.

Thanks,
Guoliang