Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2011/12/09 16:51:39 UTC

Re: uima matched pattern

Hi,

There may be some confusion about roles, here.  UIMA itself doesn't have a
concept of "matched - from - pattern".

It does have a general concept of "annotations", which have the begin and end
points.  It is up to particular Annotators to specify these.  Most annotators
(that process "text") set these values to correspond to the part of the text the
annotation is associated with.

What Annotator are you running that you expect to produce matched patterns?

-Marshall

Re: uima matched pattern

Posted by Francesco Tangari <fr...@gmail.com>.
Wait i give you the full project ;)