Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Anthony Ikeda <an...@proxima-tech.com> on 2001/08/24 03:15:10 UTC

RE: Best book to learn XML

If you want very detailed nitty gritty outlines, go for "The XML Companion",
Neil Brady (Addison-Wesley). It is very detailed and covers topics such as
"Logical Structure (the DTD)", "DTD Design", "Namespaces", "Processing XML
Data", intro to XSL/T, DOM etc.

As I said it is very detailed and may or may not appeal to beginners and
there is also "The XSL Companion" which continues on with XSL/T.

Anthony Ikeda,
Web Application Developer,
Proxima Technology,

Level 13,