Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Deborah G Arline <va...@comcast.net> on 2012/01/03 19:38:23 UTC

Request Wiki Account to Hadoop Platform

To Core Development Team,

I am a developer since 1981 on VAX, IBM, Oracle, Sybase, and Microsoft
platforms; with deep interest in complex contextual data (AKA 'Big Data').
I am asking for a wiki account with read-only permission. I wish to explore
Hadoop to become more involved in the development process, to see what bugs
have been filed, to see the testing beta releases, to be able to review the
code.  I would like to be able to contribute my notes into shared
documentation.

If you are able to help me, I would value this access.

Thanks, and Happy New Year!

 <http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=8496379&trk=tab_pro> Deborah G.
Arline

Senior Data Architect.seeking FTE role as 'Enterprise' Data Architect

Re: Request Wiki Account to Hadoop Platform

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Deborah,

Unsure what you're really asking for.

We're an open source community, all of this information is already available even without signing up. I suggest you start at Apache Hadoop's homepage: http://hadoop.apache.org and checkout the various developer and user links around.