Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/02 20:30:38 UTC

next beta?

Hi All,

Does it feels like a next beta? It's been a month since b7 ;)

Gary

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: next beta?

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Please don't. I have already started the release.

Ralph

Re: next beta?

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Re: next beta?

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@yahoo.com>.

________________________________

Re: next beta?

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@yahoo.com>.

Re: next beta?

Posted by Ralph Goers <rg...@apache.org>.

Re: next beta?

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Re: next beta?

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
I should have LOG4J2-300 fixed today.  I plan on implementing Logger.printf (that should only take a few minutes).  I don't think I will get to fixing the ThrowableProxy issues.  Hopefully I can start the release process tonight.

Ralph

Re: next beta?

Posted by Ralph Goers <rg...@apache.org>.

Re: next beta?