Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Micael Padraig Og mac Grene <ca...@harbornet.com> on 2002/02/04 07:49:44 UTC

Apache 1.3.22 and 1.3.23 LoadModule Error with Tomcat 4.0.1

I am getting an error I cannot find in the lists.  The error, on trying to
run Apache, after adding LoadModule and AddModule to conf, I get the error:

Invalid Command 'LoadModule', perhaps this is mis-spelled or defined by a
module not included in the server configuration.

I downloaded the appropriate mod_webapp.so and copied it to libexec.  Then
I added LoadModule and AddModule to the httpd.conf file as
directed.  Still, it get this error.  Any ideas?

Micael