Posted to users@maven.apache.org by solo1970 <so...@ericsson.com> on 2008/10/22 22:37:09 UTC

filter and replace capabilities

Hello,

Anyone aware of a plug-in that can remove the \n \r from the source Java
files at compile time? or during a pre-processing phase?

Thanks

Sonia

Re: filter and replace capabilities

Posted by Andrew Goktepe <an...@gmail.com>.
It would be better to have your version control tool take care of this at
checkout time.  But you could use the AntRun plugin with <ant:fixcrlf> (
http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/fixcrlf.html).  According to the
Maven AntRun page (
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-antrun-plugin/usage.html)
maven-resources-plugin can be used as an all-Maven alternative to fixcrlf.
I'm not sure how straightforward it would be to point the plugin at the Java
source.

-Andrew