Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by sankar <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/20 08:38:55 UTC

[FlexJS] MDL - Suggestion needed on scrolling

Hi,

In a MXML page, I want a part to be in screen all the time (i.e. menu etc.)
and the rest of the screen scroll (i.e. main content area).

So I tried by using Grid, which has two GridCells, but when the content area
has a long length, the complete page starts scrolling.

I tried by using <js:Div/> as well, but the content area component didn't
cropped or scrolled by the size of the owner Div.

How can I make a certain area's component/content scroll?

Thanks!