Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Nandita LN (nln)" <nl...@cisco.com> on 2014/10/14 16:34:55 UTC

Maven SCM tag

Hi,

I am using  Maven SCM with perforce. I need to specify the specific revision/changelist number to be used for SCM analysis.
Please let me know how to configure in POM.xml.Here is my current configuration ,but not working as expected:
<scm>
                                <connection>scm:perforce:username@server:2667://depot</connection>
                                <developerConnection>scm:perforce:username@server:2667://depot</developerConnection>
                                <url>scm:perforce:username@server:2667://depot</url>