Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/27 14:20:13 UTC

Review Request: CALCITE-5064

Hello Calcite Devs,
I'd like to request a review for CALCITE-5064 (https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/2752 <https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/2752>) which is a minor bug fix that prevents the correct dialect from being selected for BigQuery.
Thanks!
-- C

Re: Review Request: CALCITE-5064

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.
I will have another look at CALCITE-4992 in the following days.

Best,
Stamatis

Posted by James Turton <dz...@apache.org>.