Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Grant Walters <Gr...@walters.co.nz> on 2002/03/24 12:21:43 UTC

RE: "The Request" error page weirdness Additional

> > I'll tear my hair out soon. Thanks for your time and please let me
> > know if I've left any piece of obvious information out.

BTW: Thanks for the 4MB download I didn't ask for :-)

Regards

Grant Walters
Brainbench 'Most Valuable Professional' for Unix Admin
Walters & Associates, P O Box 13-043 Johnsonville, Wellington, NEW ZEALAND
Telephone: +64 4 4765175, CellPhone 025488265, ICQ# 23511989