Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Alec Swan <al...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/23 18:58:22 UTC

WicketRuntimeException: component not found on page

Hello,

We upgraded our app to use Wicket 1.4.13. After that we started getting
sporadic WicketRuntimeExceptions about components not being found on a some
pages. We made changes to some, but not all pages, which exhibit this
behavior. Has anyone else noticed this with 1.4.14? Any ideas on how to
troubleshoot this intermittent behavior?

Here is an example:

microSitePanel:mainMenuContentPanel:secondMenuItem:1:secondMenuItemLink not
found on page
com.galecsy.lrm.web.wicket.offer.OfferManagementPage[id = 1], listener
interface =
[RequestListenerInterface name=IBehaviorListener, method=public abstract
void
org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener.onRequest()]
        at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebRequestCycleProcessor.resolve(WebRequestCycleProcessor.java:26

Thanks

Re: WicketRuntimeException: component not found on page

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
start by creating a quickstart that reproduces it so we can better understand it

-igor

Posted by Alec Swan <al...@gmail.com>.