Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Matthieu Courtois <co...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/24 18:15:28 UTC

PSGuacamole, a PowerShell module for Guacamole

Hi,

I've been using Apache Guacamole because COVID-19, and we had to create a
lot of access quickly. So I created a PowerShell module to manage Guacamole.

This uses the REST API.

Tested on 1.1.0, but there is no reason it won't work on the latest version.

If need, I've a script that combine creation of account in Guacamole (only
email for linking with LDAP to get connection history), create the RDP
connection and if it's possible, enable RDP and assign permission to the
user on the computer (through remote powershell).

 <https://github.com/UpperM/guacamole-powershell>
https://github.com/UpperM/guacamole-powershell

Matthieu Courtois.

Re: PSGuacamole, a PowerShell module for Guacamole

Posted by Tushar Jain <tu...@hitachi.mgrmnet.com>.
Hi,

Sounds interesting! Thanks for sharing.

>>If need, I've a script that combine creation of account in Guacamole
(only email for linking with LDAP to get connection history), create the
RDP connection and if >>it's possible, enable RDP and assign permission to
the user on the computer (through remote powershell).

Kindly share this script as well.

Thanks again,
Tushar Jain

--
**Disclaimer:* This message and any attachment may contain confidential,
proprietary information and is intended only for the individual named. If
you are not the original intended recipient and have erroneously received
this message, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Hitachi MGRM Net
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late
or incomplete, or contain viruses. Hitachi MGRM Net therefore does not
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required, please request a hard-copy version. Hitachi MGRM Net Ltd, C -
6/5, Safdarjung Development Area, New Delhi - 110016, India*
*
*
*'Please
consider the environment before printing this e-mail'.*

Re: PSGuacamole, a PowerShell module for Guacamole

Posted by BolleoOg <m....@gmail.com>.
Wow, that is really helpfull! Great work and thanks for sharing!

Re: PSGuacamole, a PowerShell module for Guacamole

Posted by Gerardo <gc...@bpba.com.ar>.
interesting...... this works logged in to the tomcat  or directly to mysql
database?