Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Oscar Pernas <os...@pernas.es> on 2012/04/26 16:43:02 UTC

ActiveMQ-CPP. Any way to obtain clientId in a producerInfo advisory message?

hi all,

I have this case:

case activemq::commands::ProducerInfo::ID_PRODUCERINFO:{

Pointer<activemq::commands::ProducerInfo> info =

amqMessage->getDataStructure().dynamicCast<activemq::commands::ProducerInfo>();

Pointer<activemq::commands::ProducerId>& aux=info->getProducerId();

}

but I cant find the way to obtain the real client Id, I've only can get the
real identification [hostname-:xxx:xxx...]. Why If I am consuming from
advisory:

ActiveMQ.Advisory.Producer.Queue.T_STATS_SYSTEM

When I connect a producer I get a PRODUCER_INFO and when I disconnect it I
get CONNECTION_INFO? Its posible to obtain clien id name?

regads

--
Óscar Pernas Plaza.

Re: ActiveMQ-CPP. Any way to obtain clientId in a producerInfo advisory message?

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 2012-04-26 at 16:43 +0200, Oscar Pernas wrote:
> hi all,
>
> I have this case:
>
> case activemq::commands::ProducerInfo::ID_PRODUCERINFO:{
>
> Pointer<activemq::commands::ProducerInfo> info =
>
> amqMessage->getDataStructure().dynamicCast<activemq::commands::ProducerInfo>();
>
> Pointer<activemq::commands::ProducerId>& aux=info->getProducerId();
>
> }
>
> but I cant find the way to obtain the real client Id, I've only can get the
> real identification [hostname-:xxx:xxx...]. Why If I am consuming from
> advisory:
>
> ActiveMQ.Advisory.Producer.Queue.T_STATS_SYSTEM
>
> When I connect a producer I get a PRODUCER_INFO and when I disconnect it I
> get CONNECTION_INFO? Its posible to obtain clien id name?
>

> regads

ProducerInfo has a ProducerId which has a ConnectionId, is that what you
are looking for?

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | FuseSource Corp