Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Syed Ahmed <sa...@cloudops.com> on 2013/12/18 19:50:07 UTC

[Review] UI Flow for SSL Termination feature

Hi All,

I am trying to add SSL termination feature in the UI. I could not find
much documentation on developing the UI so most of what I am doing is
based on the exisiting code. If there is some documentation please let
me know.

I have screenshots at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/SSL+Termination+Support#SSLTerminationSupport-UIflow

I still have to implement certain functioanlity but was hoping to get an
initial review before going for full development. Also I could not seem
to be able to do certain things like displaying block text in the detail
or disable the configuration of the SSL certificate button if the
loadbalancer does not support it and was wondering if someone how has
done UI may help.

Please let me know if the UI makes sense.

Thanks,
-Syed